The MVE VariōTM Series is the new innovative and energy efficient alternative for ultra low temperature to cryogenic storage. The completely dry sample storage area will maintain a user-defined temperature anywhere between -50°C and -150°C.
The MVE Variō Series significantly reduces the possibility of sample contamination via contact with LN2 while providing the safety margin and consistent temperature profile, even with the lid open, that is associated with LN2 based cryogenic storage. The MVE Variō Series is able to provide all of this with less than 1% of the power consumption and approximately 70% overall operating cost savings when compared to the leading mechanical freezers.
- ●Completely dry storage area
- ●Consistent temperature profile, even with lid open
- ●Improved processing time, minimal increase in temperature
when warm samples introduced
- ●No thermal load; no heat introduced into room
and no additional HVAC required
- ≫Product Guide(PDF)
click to enlarge
* Temp Test indicates typical performance of MVE Variō 1800 freezer with full inventory system and factory recommended settings. Actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions and usage.
click to enlarge
|MVE Variō 1879P||MVE Variō 1881R||MVE Variō 1894R|
|Maximum Storage Capacity|
|1.2 & 2 ml Vials (Internally Threaded)||79950||81900||94500|
|Number of Racks 100 cell boxes||54||60||60|
|Number of Racks 25 cell boxes||30||12||12|
|Number of Stages per Rack||13||13||15|
|Temperature Range||-20°C, -150°C||-20°C, -150°C||-20°C, -150°C|
|LN2 Usage at -80℃ L/day||12||12||15|
|Power consumption (cont.)W||8||8||8|
|Neck Opening in. (mm)||25.0 (635)||25.0 (635)||25.0 (635)|
|Usable Internal Height in. (mm)||29.5 (749)||29.2 (741)||34.2 (868)|
|Inner Diameter in. (mm)||56.0 (1422)||54.8 (1391)||54.8 (1391)|
|Overall Height in. (mm)||62.1 (1577)||61.3 (1556)||66.3 (1683)|
|Door Width Requirement* in. (mm)||60.0 (1524)||60.0 (1524)||60.0 (1524)|
|Weight Empty lb. (kg)||1606 (728)||1721 (781)||1721 (781)|
|Blood Bag Capacities|
* Minimum width required for vessel to pass through opening. Footprint may vary. Contact Tech
Service for detailed drawings.